Dog Nutrition Guide is a free to use resource hub for dog owners who want to learn about canine nutritional information and latest opinion, research and guidance on dog food nutrition.
The advice and tips contained on the site come from a diverse selection of knowledgeable sources including professional dog nutritional advisors, vets and canine dieticians.
Dog nutrition advice should always be sought from your vet or suitably qualified expert if your dog is currently losing or gaining weight or if they are displaying signs of illness or fatigue.
- What Can Dogs With Diabetes Eat?
- 9 out of 10 dogs love Butcher’s…it’s official!
- Do You Know How Many Festive Foods Are Dangerous To Dogs?
- Your Dog is Up for Taking the Butcher’s 10-Day Taste Challenge… Are You?
- Dog-friendly Tropical Chicken Salad Recipe from the K9 Cafe
- Dog-friendly Cheese and Kale Frittata Recipe from the K9 Cafe
- Dog-friendly Raspberry Muffins Recipe from the K9 Cafe